Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

WoC Update - Tournament Prep


It's that time of year again. Once more I find myself writing an article centred around getting my Warriors of Chaos army painted and ready for the Tricksters Blade Tournament held by my own club Kingaroy Wargamers. This year it's being held on the 5th Saturday of September and is scheduled to be a single day event with armies capped at 2400 points.


So far, the picture above includes all the painted elements of my Chaos army that I intend to use in the tournament. In addition to these units, I also intend to run:

Chaos Lord
BSB
Sorcerer
Unit of Chosen
Unit of Warriors with Shields
Warshrine


Admittedly there's not much of an army there (though there never really is with Chaos), but after watching it perform on the table, I know it hits like a freight train when it gets to grip with the enemy.  The real challenge will be seeing if I can get the mini's on that list above painted and based before the tournament. At least the Chaos Lord, BSB, Warriors and Chosen have all been started, making my job a little easier.

Before I go, I just wanted to add a pic of my latest mini-project for my WoC. This fellow is being used as a small unit filler in my Chosen, one of three that will be present in the unit.




With his completed, that's another 2 members of the unit painted and accounted for, making the unit 66% complete.


Miniatures Painted: 36

Points of Painted Warriors: 240 pts


Catch you all later

Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment