Search This Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Warriors of Chaos Update - Captivating!!


Wow, it's been a while since we've had one of these on my blog hasn't it?  With the release of the new Warriors of Chaos book, my square-basing desires have returned to me with a vengeance.  This week has seen me spend some time going back and adding more paint to my unit of Nurgle Warriors armed with 'Halberds'.  I have to say that the time has been well spent thus far, finishing not only another warrior, but also getting one of my 'mini-fillers' painted in the process.  These mini-fillers work really well as a small reward for finishing a handful of rank and file models, giving me a new pallet of colours to play while avoiding potential burnout. With these two done, I've started on another two warriors with the hope that working on them in tandem will hopefully increase my painting speed, getting them done in less time than if I was to paint them both separately











Group shot of painted unit this far...
Miniatures Purchased: 21
Miniatures Painted: 2
Points of Painted Warriors: 45


Catch you all later,

Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment