Search This Blog

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Salamander Update - Flame on!



This week has been a bit of a kerfuffle with life demanding much of my attention once again.  Added to this, a freak heat wave of sorts has meant that getting anything painted has been a bit of struggle.







Buoyed by my current desire to indulge in all things Salamander, I've dedicated a lot of my painting time to getting this particular veteran painted and ready to hit the table.  As mentioned in an earlier post I've been modifying the flamer nozzles used by my marines and this Vet will be the first beneficiary of my efforts.  For me, the modified gargoyle combines the perfect amount of detail to not only reflect the master artisan nature of the Chapter yet still making it perfectly obvious that he's a son of Vulkan.





With this portion of the unit finished, I'm going to spend some time working on my Captain.  A couple more doo-dads and flim-flams are needed before he's truly ready for painting.



Before I go though, better update the Resolution Tracker:

Miniatures Painted: 22 (+1)
Points of Painted Salamanders: 55 pts (+25)

Catch you all later,

Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment