Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

WoC Update - Touched (inappropriately) by Nurgle



With the imminent demise of 8th Edition (and the Old World, but we don't like to talk about that one...), my local gaming group has decided to hold a Farewell Tournament for 8th Edition in May.  As soon as I heard about the tourney I had two choices - take a fully painted Tzeentch list or try out an army list that is totally different and would have absolutely no chance I getting painted in time.  Guess which route I took?  As a result, I've taken the opportunity to put some paint on my Nurgle units to see if I can't make at least some progress on what has turned out to be a stalled army project.






After some thought, my army will look like this:

Exalted Hero

Bray-Shaman

19 Chaos Warriors with Halberds and Shields

5 Chaos Hounds

5 Blight Kings

It's not a big army in any sense of the word, but it should hit like a diseased truck once it makes combat.  It's performed well enough against a Goblin army, a Savage Orc horde and an Ogre warband; weathering the shooting like a boss before closing the gap like the angry barbarian horde they are. I'm confident that they can continue to be an effective fighting force throughout the Tournament.

Catch you all later,

Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment